Parent Registration Information for 2017-2018
- Welcome Week Schedule (rev 8/1/17): provides you with dates and times for student registration and move-in days, as well as programs and events during August 22 through August 28
- 2017-2018 Student-Parent Handbook: please remember to complete and submit the Handbook Acknowledgement Form by August 11
- Communications 101: tips to help ensure you receive information from the school
- Welcome from Julie Ricciardi, director of development
- Parents Association: Volunteer opportunities and sign-up form
- 9th Grade Retreat information
- Educational Travel: opportunities to travel with Saint Mary's
- Applied Music Program: register for instrumental and vocal lessons
- Chorale Trip: information about an upcoming trip to Symphony Hall in Chicago - open to Chorale members and theatre program participants
- Letter from Facilities: annual notification of asbestos management on campus
- Summer Reading information : includes a description of the required summer reading assignment for each grade level
- Community Service information: describes changes to our community service program beginning with the 2017-2018 school year
- NOTE: Saint Mary's Technology Department will be emailing new students and new parents with website and Veracross login information by Friday, August 11. If you do not receive an email by then, please first check your junk/spam folders and then call our help desk at 919-424-4004 for assistance.
NEW STUDENTS ONLY (see BOARDING STUDENTS below)
Required by May 30: Mentor Collective @ Saint Mary's School: this includes information about our mentor program for new students and a link to a questionnaire to place your daughter with a mentor.
Required by June 15: Advisory Questionnaire: this form gives students a chance to provide information to help the school match your daughter with her advisor.
Required by June 15: Placement tests and elective choices for NEW students
Required by June 15: Final Transcript Request Form: if you have not already done so, please be sure to download this form and send it to your daughter's school for completion and forwarding to Saint Mary's.
Required by June 15 for boarding students: Roommate Questionnaire: all new boarding students must complete this form which provides information used to place your daughter with a roommate.
Optional by June 15: Academic Support Form: if your daughter has any special educational considerations, please use this form to provide information to our Academic Support team.
ALL STUDENTS (new and returning | see BOARDING STUDENTS below)
MyKidsSpending: Portal to manage your daughter's spending at school.
REQUIRED by AUGUST 11: Student Permissions Form
REQUIRED by AUGUST 11: Handbook Acknowledgement Form
Optional by AUGUST 7 for day students: Saint Mary's Shuttle: please complete this form if your daughter is a day student and will be using one of our three shuttles to travel to and/or from school.
Required by July 15: Binder Health Center: Information and links for health forms, medication administration and medical insurance
- NEW families: Click here for Magnus Health login
- RETURNING families: Click here for Magnus Health login
- ALL families: Click here for letter dated July 17, 2017, from Binder Health Center with information and registration information for PersonalRx prescription program.
Required by June 15 for all international students: International Arrival Information Form: all international students must complete this form identifying when and how they will be arriving on campus in August.
Required by June 15: Publicity Release Form: this forms gives us permission or restricts permission for us to use your daughter's image in our publications, communications, website, etc.
BOARDING STUDENTS (new and returning)