COVID-19 UPDATES & RESOURCES
News from Saint Mary's School
March 31, 2020
As Saint Mary's School continues to navigate the COVID-19 situation, the number one goal continues to be the health and safety of each of our students and community members. The school is operating in the following ways.
- Students and faculty are engaged in virtual online classes, advisories, and tutorials, for the foreseeable future. If circumstances require us to adjust this schedule, we will update you accordingly.
- Administrative staff continue to work from home, as we continue to advance the work of the school. If you need to connect with any of our administrative staff, please reach out to them via email. Here is a link to our online faculty/staff directory, which is also found in the parent and student portals.
- The front gate entrance to campus remains closed to reduce outside traffic on campus and allow us to better regulate any visitors. We continue to take deliveries through our security team.
Check the links below for the most up-to-date messages to our school community.
QUESTIONS? Please email Head of School Brendan O'Shea at email@example.com.
RECENT SCHOOL COMMUNICATIONS
- March 25, 2020 | Head of School message
- Update on virtual learning schedule, campus operations, and next steps
- March 25, 2020 | Virtual Learning e-newsletter from Dean Owen
- Updates on virtual learning
- March 23, 2020 | Head of School message to students
- March 23, 2020 | Virtual Learning Information from Dean Owen
- Information for students about the start of virtual learning
- March 20, 2020 | Update on international students
- International students returning home.
- March 17, 2020 | Update on schedule and school operations
- An update from campus, campus gates closed.
- March 12, 2020 | Update on schedule and school operations
- An update on the virtual learning and activity schedule and school operations.
- March 11, 2020 | Virtual Learning Preparation
- An overview of the presentation to students about virtual learning.
- March 10, 2020 | Head of School message
- Update on plans and preparations for the COVID-19.
- March 5, 2020 | Head of School message
- NYC Arts trip proceeding as planned.
- March 3, 2020 | Head of School message
- Ethiopia trip cancelled; French exchange to Saint Mary's postponed.
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and CDC will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance.