Our dining services provider, FLIK, is following strict regulations around food preparation and service.
Food service employees will wear personal protective equipment at all times and follow FLIK health and safety policies.
The dining hall will provide lunch for all students and employees. Breakfast and dinners will be provided for boarding students and residential faculty only.
Food Service 2021-2022
Plans are underway to welcome students, faculty, and staff to the dining hall for the 2021-2022 school year.
- The dining hall will serve three meals a day with social distancing in place at the dining tables.
- In addition to seating in the dining hall, the Poyner and Tyler rooms on the second floor of Chan-Poyner, and the outdoor Rankin Terrrace will be available for dining. The library is not a dining location this year.
- The traffic flow and service plan have been adjusted for social distancing. PLEASE pay attention to and follow all signs and floor markers.
- Social distancing is required in the dining hall at all times. Table and chairs have been arranged accordingly. Please do not move them.
- Face coverings are required in the dining hall at all times except while eating.
Thank you, to our Dining Hall team!
Thank you, to Jarvis Graham, Executive Chef, Carey Ball, and the entire team, as they continue to work diligently and cheerfully to provide excellent food service for our community!