Board of Visitors Membership
Membership Criteria: Those invited to join the Board
- are sympathetic to education, particularly single-sex education;
- are interested in the program and innovations at Saint Mary’s School;
- have influence in their communities through business or service.
Responsibilities of Membership
- Attend the Annual Meeting, held on campus every year in October.
- Contribute insight and experience to the annual discussions on the future education of girls and young women.
- Advocate for the education of girls and young women and serve as an ambassador for Saint Mary’s School by sharing your knowledge of the school with colleagues and friends.
Terms of Membership
Click here to nominate yourself or someone you know
for our Board of Visitors.