Saint Mary's Parents Association
The Saint Mary's Parents Association plays an important role in the life of the school. It is a resource for parents offering support from an experienced executive committee, class parents and day and boarding parent representatives. The Parents Association is also critical to building a sense of community for parents while encouraging parent involvement. in support of Saint Mary's School and its mission to prepare girls for college and life.
The Parents Association (PA) hosts parent, student and even faculty and staff events. From grade-level dinners for students to First Friday lunches for parents; from providing boarding students with welcome packages to planning parent weekend activities and socials, there are so many ways the PA and its volunteers contribute to the Saint Mary's community.
Every parent is a member of the Parents Association and with so many different opportunities to participate, it is easy to find ways for parents to share their time and talents and get involved. Volunteering at Saint Mary's is a wonderful way for parents to become more familiar with life at the school, to meet other parents and to support the work of those making a difference in the life of their daughters.
2017-18 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Maura Moylan Sullivan '87HS, President
- Donna Harlow, President-elect
- Helen Crouse, Secretary
- Carolyn Fuller, Treasurer
- Sarah McAuley, Boarding Rep
- Liza Williams Boarding Rep
- Kim Norfleet Collie '88C, Past President
- Tina Glover, 9th Grade Class Parent
- Molly Painter,10th Grade Class Parent
- Ann Allen,11th Grade Class Parent
- Ashley Williamson Anderson '86C,12th Grade Class Parent
Staff Liaison: Tim Healy, Dean of Students and Stephanie Webb, Director of Student Life