International Applicant Requirements
Saint Mary's School welcomes applications from qualified international students on a rolling basis as space allows.
To be considered for admission to Saint Mary’s, candidates need to:
- Submit the Application by clicking the box above
- Provide an official school transcript
- Complete a placement assessment: SSAT, PSAT, Saint Mary’s placement, etc
- For students who do not speak English as a first language, please submit a TOEFL, iBT, ILETS, Duolingo score and/or provide a writing sample
- Teacher recommendations from a school official (additional recommendations as requested by admission counselor)
- Personal Interview done via Zoom or on campus
- $100 application fee
Important Information Regarding I-20s
In order to accept our offer of admission, all admitted students are required to complete the online enrollment forms and submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit. Therefore, please do not schedule your visa interview prior to receiving your I-20. If you are currently attending a school in the US and need to have your I-20 transferred, please give your school official the SEVIS code, ATL214F10254000, for Saint Mary's School. All I-20s will be sent electronically after the initial tuition deposit has been paid.
International Admissions Counselor Contact
For questions or for help applying or inquiring to Saint Mary's School as an international student, please reach out to: