Frequently Asked Questions
The following are answers to frequently asked questions about financial aid. If you have additional questions, please contact Saint Mary's Financial Aid Office at 919-424-4129.
- Q: What if our tax information isn’t available at the time of the application?
- Q: Who completes the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) if parents are separated? Divorced? Remarried?
- Q: If a family has more than one child applying for financial aid at Saint Mary’s School, does the family have to complete more than one financial aid application?
- Q: Who completes the PFS if a student lives with a relative?
- Q: How are financial aid decisions made?
Saint Mary's School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, mental or physical disability, or any other status protected by applicable law in the administration of its educational, admission, financial aid, athletic and other policies and programs.