Welcome to Saint Mary’s School!
The 22-23 school year is shaping up to be one full of opportunity, excitement, learning, and growth for all. We look forward to seeing how you will benefit from and contribute to the special community we have here at 900 Hillsborough Street. It's going to be an extraordinary year, and we can't wait to see you on campus and in person!
Be bold. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be extraordinary.
Things to Do
Summer Forms Checklist | Due June 15
- Academic Support Form | Due July 15
- Elective Selection Form
All new students who have taken Spanish or French beyond level one MUST take the placement test for their language.
- World Language Selection Form
- World Language Placement Tests
No Student ID # Needed
Business Office | Due by August 10
Health Center | Due by July 15
Click here for Binder Health Center forms and information
International Parents and students, please click here for instructions for Magnus Health forms, medical and insurance information, and Binder Health Center requirements.
Residential Life Office
Student Life Office
Visual and Performing Arts
Things to Read
22-23 School Calendar
View our calendar through the Parent Portal for the most up-to-date information throughout the school year.
New! Registration and Move-in Weekend
New! Drivers Education Information
- Students needing to take drivers education will simply contact Jordan Driving School to sign up. Boarding students will need to choose Broughton High School as their class site, as it is in walking distance of Saint Mary’s. Those students in need of a Driving Eligibility Form will need to request the form from Hilda Bates, Receptionist, or Weldon Byrtus, Registrar, with 48 hours’ notice, if possible.https://jordandriving.com/
- Annual Fund
- Senior Parents Only | Order your heritage brick by Tuesday, February 28th.
Boarding and Residential Life
Health and Wellness - from the Counseling Office
- School Counselor Information
- Health and Wellness Resources (Important Contact Information)
- Student Emotional Wellness Resources
- Parent Preparedness Articles
Living in Raleigh
Visual and Performing Arts Program