Girls' Boarding School Experience
By living where they learn, boarding school students get the additional benefit of being immersed in an education-oriented community 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The ability to be in close contact with teachers extends the learning experience beyond the classroom walls, providing a unique environment for self-discovery and intellectual growth for all students at Saint Mary’s School. A girls' school of the caliber of Saint Mary's
- Permits families to consider schools beyond their local area
- Immerses students in a rigorous academic atmosphere
- Allows girls to be judged by their accomplishments, not on "popularity" or appearance
- Offers a wide range of opportunities to take on leadership positions
- Promotes lifelong friendships among classmates
In short, the girls' boarding school experience combines he best of tradition with the innovative, achievement-oriented learning environment that makes girls' schools such an attractive educational option today.
For more information about the benefits of boarding schools, visit The Association of Boarding Schools.