We look forward to being with alumnae, parents, and friends this fall in the following cities. Invitations (both hard copy and electronic) will be sent approximately one month in advance. Please share the word! All are welcome!
Please open the link by selecting the dates below to register for you and your friends to attend. (Dates in orange have an open registration.)
If you have questions about regional events, would like to regretfully decline the invitation, or to register once the RSVP deadline has passed, please contact Margaret McGlohon '81C at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-424-4171.
Wilson, North Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
Wake County area
Washington, DC/Maryland area
Edenton, North Carolina
Greensboro, North Carolina
Aiken, South Carolina
Charlotte, North Carolina
Santa Story Hour
for Alumnae/Children at Saint Mary’s
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Dessert social following Lessons & Carols
The following location and dates are still to be determined. If you are interested in hosting or helping find a gathering location, contact Margaret McGlohon '81C. Check back!
- Lexington, Kentucky (tentative date is Dec 4 or Dec 6)
- New York (tentative date is November 14)
- Boston (tentative date is November 13)
The Alumnae Council and the Development and Alumnae Office of Saint Mary’s School are thrilled to announce new programming opportunities for Saint Mary’s Alumnae. You read about these offerings in the summer magazine to engage, share and learn! Save these dates and join us if you can. Electronic reminders will be sent.
- Saints Engage! – Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at Saint Mary’s School, after work
- Saints Learn! – Thursday, October 10, 2019 at Saint Mary’s School, after work
- Saints Share! – Thursday, November 7, 2019 at Saint Mary’s School from 6:45 – 8:45 p.m.