Friday, May 3
4:30 p.m. - Campus tours
6:30 p.m. - Cocktail reception for all classes
in Smedes Emory Parlor
Saturday, May 4
11:15 a.m. - Chapel for all alumnae
Noon - Luncheon for all alumnae
1:30 p.m. - Class photos (following the luncheon)
Campus tours - starting at 2 p.m.
What we need Alumnae to do!
• Update your info at www.sms.edu/alumnae
• Make your gift to the Saint Mary’s Annual Fund
• Help ﬁnd lost classmates
• Take the lead in planning your classes special gathering
• Nominate a classmate for the Mazie Strickland Froelich ’51C Society alumnae award – click here!
• Plan to attend
• Registration opens February 1, 2019
ALUMNAE BAZAAR: To be a vendor or learn more about the Alumnae Bazaar held on Saturday, May 3, click here!
MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW! There are many activities in Raleigh this weekend, so don’t miss out on getting a room. Click here for the list of hotels offering special room rates and/or are close to campus.
FOR ALL THINGS REUNION: Please contact Director of Alumnae Relations Margaret McGlohon ’81C at 919-424-4171 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.