Information for College Reps
Saint Mary's School welcomes nearly 100 college admission representatives to campus each year for meetings with students and the school's college counselors.
Most college visits happen in the fall; however, the school also considers requests to visit during other times of the year. Saint Mary's appreciates your interest in getting to know our students and our school. We look forward to welcoming you to campus.
Schedule a Visit
Our college counselors appreciate having time to meet with college representatives to learn more about your institution and to share updates about what is happening at Saint Mary's.
For the 2023-24 school year, we will be scheduling both virtual and in-person visits with college representatives. We will have our updated visit schedule ready for booking fall visits in early August via SCOIR.
If you have questions in the meantime, please email Danielle Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
900 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC
Visitor parking is readily available along the circular drive in front of Smedes Hall, the large, columned building at the head of the circle. As you enter the door at the top of the stairs, please check in with our receptionist; let us know in advance if you would prefer to utilize a handicap-accessible entrance.
Proximity to other local schools:
- Ravenscroft School: Nine miles, 20-minute drive
- Needham Broughton High School: One mile, five-minute drive
- Cardinal Gibbons High School: Six miles, 15-minute drive
- Cary Academy: Nine miles, 20-minute drive
- Durham Academy: 28 miles, 35-minute drive
- We love having college representatives speak at special events on campus and participate in programming for our students. If you have an interest in collaborating with us for special programming, let us know!
- Saint Mary’s is centrally located and has some excellent presentation spaces. Let us know if you want to host a local program and would like to see our spaces.
- College reps are welcome to conduct interviews with Saint Mary’s students on campus as needed.
- Our college counselors regularly visit college campuses and welcome your invitations to on-campus programs at your institution.