Binder Health Center for Parents and Students
The Binder Health Center (BHC) is conveniently located on campus, behind the Chapel. The Center offers a six-bed infirmary staffed by two full-time and one part-time nurse. Our Supervising Physician, Dr. Emili Mack of Oberlin Road Pediatrics, provides off-site medical guidance to insure top-notch care and medical oversight. The BHC also engages in a cooperative relationship with Oberlin Road Pediatrics to provide swift and effective care from medical doctors as needed.
The mission of the Binder Health Center is to promote health and wellness in the Saint Mary’s community through prevention, education, and coordination of all aspects of health care. As part of the Health and Wellness Team we work closely with medical doctors, pharmacists, counselors, therapists, academics, staff and faculty, and parents to maximize physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual growth.
Breakfast Med Pass at BHC:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7-7:50 a.m.
- Wednesday: 8-8:50 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:30-10 a.m.
Lunch Med Pass at BHC:
- Every day: 12 noon-12:15 p.m.
Dinner Med Pass at BHC:
- Every day: 6:45-7:15 p.m. (after vespers on Sunday)
Bedtime Med Pass:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday: 9:30-10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: on dorm
Login information for Magnus Health Forms
- New families: click here for Magnus login (Please use username and password emailed to you by Magnus in the Magnus Welcome Letter.)
- Returning families: click here for your Magnus login (Please use your same parent portal/Veracross username and password.)
- All families: call Magnus Help Desk for direct login 877-461-683
New families: log in with the username and password emailed to you from Magnus Health.
Returning families: use your Saint Mary's Parent Portal or Veracross username and password.
Health Center Staff
Sharon Holmes, RN
Director of Binder Health Center
Robin Conklin, RN, MSN
Caroline Charbonnet, RN
Binder Health Center Contact Information
- Emergency: call security 919-424-4044
- Phone: 919-424-4043
- Fax: 919-424-4042
- Cell phone: 919-389-8759 (for urgent needs during after- hours)
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m-10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Open for weekend med pass times and a nurse is on call for urgent needs
- After-hours and weekends: A nurse will be on call for any urgent needs