Residential life at Saint Mary's School is committed to providing a community where students and adults alike feel welcome, safe and valued.
Residential faculty and students live together in an inclusive and respectful community where all work together to create and sustain an environment where
- students are known and their voices are heard;
- the dignity and worth of every person is valued and respected;
- adults living on campus are accessible and dedicated to helping students gain confidence and independence
- students grow intellectually, socially, culturally, and spiritually;
- students are able to take healthy risks by stepping outside of their comfort zones;
- students and adults learn the power of philanthropy and servant leadership
- students learn to make good decisions, see the "big picture," and live intentionally in community with one another.
The residential community at Saint Mary's School offers regular residential programming to empower students to confidently be themselves, grow in independence, and make healthy, informed and ethical decisions.