Residential life at Saint Mary's School is committed to providing a community where students and adults alike feel welcome, safe and valued.
Residential faculty and students live together in community and work together to create and sustain an environment where
- one's dignity is not negotiable;
- adults living on campus are accessible and dedicated to helping students realize their strengths
- students grow intellectually, socially, culturally and spiritually;
- students are included and known;
- students are able to take healthy risks by stepping outside of their comfort zones;
- students and adults learn the power of philanthropy and servant leadership
- students learn to make good decisions, see the "big picture," and live intentionally in community with one another.
The residential community at Saint Mary's School offers regular residential programming to empower students to find the courage to be themselves, grow in independence and make healthy, informed and ethical decisions. Programming is designed to teach students how to
- live independently;
- have healthy relationships,
- cope with challenges and disappointments;
- manage time outside the classroom.