Annual Fund FAQ
- What are the goals for the Saint Mary's Annual Fund?
- How much should I give?
- When should I make my gift?
- How do I make a gift or pledge?
Saint Mary’s School operates on a fiscal year which begins on July 1 and ends on June 30. Many donors choose to make their gifts closer to the end of the calendar year in December in order to take advantage of IRS tax benefits. However, your gift to the school is greatly appreciated at any time within our fiscal year.
Gifts or pledges may be made in many ways.
1) You may click the “Make Your Gift” box on the top left of this page and you will be directed to our secure online giving page. You may also make a pledge by clicking on "Make Your Pledge" on the top left of this page.
2) Call Director of Annual Giving Shannon Williams and make your gift or pledge by phone.
3) Mail your check payable to Saint Mary’s School to Saint Mary’s Annual Fund, 900 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27603.
5) Wire transfers.*
* See the "How to Make a Gift" page for more details.